Ceifer, SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD) with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
- End of treatment :
- Respond to queries, and suggestions and information that users may formulate or require.
- Interested users will be able to apply for the courses using the forms for this purpose.
- Processing of services by request of the registered center.
Given the special nature of the information shared through these services, it is important to indicate that our services are subject to strict security regulations: use of secure connections through SSL, use of username / password and use of digital certificates. CEIFER S.L. has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, however, the User must be aware that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- On the web you can also:
- Make requests for samples. The request for samples must be made by authorized Reproduction Centers and arranged by contract with CEIFER Biobanco, as established by Law 9/2014. Users can request samples provided they are received and used in authorized Reproduction Centers and with contract in force with CEIFER Biobanco.
- Regarding resumes that we can receive through the web, they are entered and archived for a period of one year, to manage the selection of personnel that we can make. Curriculum vitae will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your CV again. The legal basis for collecting your resume will be the pre-employment contract.
- Data conservation criteria : they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Communication of the data: will not be assigned to any third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
- Rights that assist the User :
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data . It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all those personal data that concern him and that he has provided to a person in charge, as long as the treatment is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and it is carried out by automated means .
- Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free of charge the information of their personal data subjected to treatment, the origin of said data, as well as the communications made or that are They plan to do the same. When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless he requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and deletion: the person responsible for the treatment will have the obligation to make effective the right of rectification or deletion of the interested party within a period of ten days. The personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted where appropriate and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain without undue delay, the rectification of personal data inaccurate information concerning you. The interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including through an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of data processing. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may only be processed for their conservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person. or legal or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party who has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person in charge before the lifting of said limitation.
- Right of opposition : the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to which personal data that concerns them (public interest and legitimate interest) are subject to treatment , including profiling based on these provisions. The person in charge will stop processing personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Responsible for the treatment: Ceifer S.L.
- Postal address: Calle Maestro Bretón 1 Local, 18004 Granada
- Email address: email@example.com
- Data protection officer: Evaluadores de datos S.L. (Evaluates Data Consulting)
Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
Traffic data such as name of the access provider, IP address, date and time of access, links from which you access and any
Other information of a similar or analogous nature that your browsing of the site may provide will be treated anonymously and with the sole purpose of compiling statistics of visits to the website www.ceifer.com .
The data generated through «cookies» technology are used solely and exclusively to facilitate user access and navigation to the website www.ceifer.com and the user accepts the use and treatment of this data. In any case, the user is free to configure his browser to warn him of the receipt of «cookies» or to disable their installation on his computer.
User registration data is used to allow personalized and identified access to different sections and to provide different services within the website:
Our company has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations and adequate security levels are guaranteed for the data being processed.