Ceifer, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
- End of treatment: to respond to the different queries in relation to our services.
- Legitimation: it is based on the consent that is requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data. li>
- Recipients: they will not be transferred to any third party.
- Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- You can exercise these rights by sending an email or postal mail, both with a photocopy of the holder’s ID, incorporated or attached:
- Responsible for the treatment:
- Ceifer, S.L.
- Postal address: Calle Maestro Bretón 1 Local, 18004 Granada
- Email address: email@example.com
- Data protection officer:
- Evaluadores de datos S.L. (Evaluate Data Consulting)
- Postal address: C / Periodista Fernando Gómez de la Cruz, s / n, CETIC-UGR, Office 8, Ground Floor. 18014 Granada
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org